The goal of the Dialogue Support Platform in Ukraine (DSPU) is to generate positive thinking to help transform the conflict that has affected Ukraine since 2013, utilising modern technologies and dialogue expertise. We connect Ukrainian dialogue experts with people at all levels of society, allowing for horizontal dialogue, and fostering exchange with the policy level and the international community. Ultimately, the platform helps define options for regional engagement, reform, and a way forward. We do this through an in-country project that supports local dialogue efforts and an online platform that allows us to map, analyse and present the results of these efforts and expand their reach.
At the moment we are looking for a Ukrainian Officer who can help us with this work. Among the responsibilities are:
Support to Dialogue Analysis & Coordination (DAC) meeting
- Assistance to Field Officer in preparing for bimonthly DAC meetings in Kyiv.
- Attendance and participation in bimonthly DAC meetings in Kyiv.
- Assistance to DSPU team with participant reimbursement administration.
Support to reporting on Dialogue Analysis & Coordination meetings
- Assistance to Field Officer on reporting on DAC meetings.
- Translation of DAC reports to Ukrainian.
Monitoring dialogue initiatives
- Regular contact with Ukrainian dialogue facilitators.
- Regular research of Ukrainian dialogue-related news and information and publication of these on the UDSP platform.
- IT support for the DSPU online platform.
Language support (Ukrainian)
- Translating text from English to Ukrainian and vice versa as needed.
- Supporting the DSPU team with logistics in Ukraine.
- Degree in social studies, development studies, economics, business administration, or related field
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian
- Working command of English
- At least 5 years of experience in project coordination. Experience with non-for-profit organisations is a plus.
- Experience working with international projects and organisations
- Experience working with Ukrainian dialogue facilitators, and good understanding of current dialogue initiatives in the country