- M.A. or M.Sci. preferably in International Relations, English, Politics, Philosphy or International Law
- Outstanding writing/editing skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good understanding of mediation and conflict resolution
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of political trends and issues in international relations.
- Fully committed to the cause of building global peace in this world
- Resistant to stress (although we try our best not to generate too much)
- Entrepreneurial, reliable and proactive
- Excellent team player
- Good sense of humour, loyal to the team and organisation
- Residence permit in Belgium/European Passport/Schengen VISA preferred.
The intern/young professional will be working within a team to support regional network meetings within Europe and beyond through note-taking, report drafting, assisting with design of video messages, publication design. Furthermore, he or she will be assisting with the global development of our Dialogue Support Platform. If this assignment is sucessful and we are able to generate more funding as a result, we are open to consider a comittment beyond this assignment. The intern needs to be flexible and open to new challenges.
For information regarding mediatEUr see www.themediatEUr.eu
Please provide us with one page letter outlining your strenght, a writing sample of your previous work, one reference, and your CV.